We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team. However, to ensure the safety of all our patients, we’ve implemented the following processes.
Our office has continued to pay close attention to infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date with any new guidance or requirements that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current. As recommendations and requirements change, we will update our protocols to ensure that we’re doing what we can to keep our patients and staff members in good health.
- Please make sure to confirm your appointment through text, phone, or email at least 48 hours in advance (if scheduled for a surgical procedure, our office requires a longer notice period of 5 days); if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19, please let our office know as soon as possible. This ensures that we will be able to reschedule your appointment if needed in a timely manner.
- We have an easy process for virtual check in if you would prefer to wait in your car! Just text or call (262) 691-4555 to let us know that you’ve arrived for your appointment. While we do our best to prevent any wait times, please understand that it may be necessary to wait for several minutes. We ask that any patients choosing to wait in our waiting area practice social distancing.
- We request that all patients wear a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth while in shared spaces within our office. You may remove your face covering during your appointment while in your treatment room.
- We request that all patients wash their hands and rise with a pre-procedural rinse at the beginning of each appointment.
Other Safety Measures
- Appointments have been scheduled to maximize social distancing between patients. To allow us to practice social distancing and other safety procedures, we have expanded our office hours to 8:00 AM-4:00 PM on Monday, and 8:00 AM-3:00 PM Tuesday through Friday. This allows us to reduce the number of people in our office at any given time as well as add extra time to disinfect our treatment rooms and other office areas. Please note that we will do our best to see you at your scheduled time, but dentistry and healthcare can be very unpredictable at times, so please be patient with us if you have to wait for your appointment to get started. We appreciate your consideration!
- To help us with social distancing measures, we ask that you please come alone to your appointments unless otherwise required for the appointment (for example, if your appointment requires someone to drive you home, if the patient is a minor/dependent, if you require assistance from a care person, etc.).
- Your dedicated treatment room will be sanitized and prepared with CDC approved disinfectants. Our office utilizes an autoclave sterilization system for hand-pieces and instruments.
- Medical grade HEPA filtering air purifying units have been installed throughout our office.
- Our office staff will wear personal protective equipment as recommended by governing agencies. We promise to keep smiling behind our PPE!
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and feedback as we move forward together. As we receive guidance from the CDC and ADA, we will update our protocols as needed. We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’re taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming our patients, neighbors, and friends to our office.
To make an appointment, please call our office at (262)226-2545 or visit our Request An Appointment form!