Benefits of Zirconia Implants
- Superior Esthetics. Zirconia is naturally white, so there’s no gray line by the gums.
- More Hygienic. Zirconia boasts less plaque/bacteria build-up than titanium.
- Preserves Bone. So the face doesn’t “sink in” after a tooth is lost.
- Saves Teeth. There is a decreased risk of losing additional teeth if you’re able to avoid using an adjacent tooth as an abutment for a bridge.
- Strong and Durable. Eat, brush, floss and talk just as with a natural tooth.
- No Long-term Maintenance. There’s no need for removable flippers or partials.
- Biocompatible and Hypoallergenic. Bioceramic dental implants are made from a naturally occurring material with no thermal or electric conductivity.
- Comparable Osseointegration. The implant “locks in” and is easily integrated by the surrounding bone.